CubeWP Framework provides you full access to create your own Custom Archive page with the help of CubeWP Shortcodes.
CubeWP Framework provides you each shortcode for each archive feature. Here is a list and detail of our shortcodes for archive or search result page. You can use these shortcodes on any page.
1. Search Fields
- This shortcode will give you only filter fields if you already have set fields in CubeWP search filter.
2. Result Counter
- This shortcode will give you a title line and count of results.
3. List Switcher
- This shortcode will give you the switcher to switch to list or grid view.
4. Sort by Filters
- This shortcode will give you the sorting filter
- This shortcode is container of search results. If you are using this shortcode please keep in mind it will give default post card design.
- This shortcode is for search result page map, if you are creating any directory or listing website then it will be more useful.
7. Search Filters
- This is the master shortcode that gives the whole content structure including all above mentioned features